Why Be a Member of the League of Women Voters of Collier County?
- With your membership in the League of Women Voters of Collier County, you will automatically become a member of the LWV of Florida and LWV of the US.
- You will receive publications from LWV of Florida, LWV of the US, and the League of Women Voters of Collier County. Our local newsletter, The Voter, is published monthly from October through April.
- You will add your voice to a powerful force of members from all 50 states, the District of Columbia, the Virgin Islands, and Hong Kong.
Who Is Eligible To Join?
- Membership is open to any person who subscribes to the purposes and policies of the League of Women Voters of the United States.
- U.S. citizens at least 18 years of age who join the League are voting members. All other members are Associate Members.
Please consider an individual or family membership at the Carrie Chapman Catt or Susan B. Anthony level, or a separate donation to the Education Fund or the General Fund, to provide additional support for League of Women Voters of Collier County activities. A family membership is two or more family members living at the same address. Dues-paying members of another League may be Associate Members of our League.
If you have questions, please Contact Us.
HOW DO I JOIN?
- Join online. Click here to access the online membership form. When you click the “Submit and Select Payment Method” you will be directed to a secure PayPal Payment Processing site where you will be able to pay online with a personal credit card or your PayPal account, or learn where to send a check. If you experience difficulties, contact email@example.com.
- Join by mail. Click here to download and print a membership form. Complete the form and mail it with your check.
HOW DO I RENEW?
- Renew online. Please log in to the site. Go to Members and Click on Renew Membership. Review your contact information and scroll down to the bottom. When you click “Update” you will be directed to a page where you will be able to pay online with a personal credit card or your PayPal account, or learn where to send a check.
- Renew by mail. Click here to download and print a renewal form. Complete the form and mail it with your check.